Hardened and Tempered Steel Strip (also known as hardened and tempered High carbon steel strip or, hardened and tempered carbon spring steel strip) is the basic raw material from which many different components are made, substantially being spring-type applications ranging from clutch plate segments to washers, retractor springs and even to tree springs in riding saddles and traditional clock springs.
These strip products are a specialty of the Company and considerable plant development has taken place in recent years to facilitate a very wide range of dimensions, mechanical properties and coil weights. Hardened and Tempered Steel Strip gauges of between 0.10mm and 2.50mm can be processed and depending on the appropriate combination to suit the process equipment, strip widths of between 6.00mm to 400mm are produced.
- Width: 6mm - 400mm
- Thickness: 0.20mm - 3.00mm
- Grades: SAE1060, SAE1075, SAE1080
- Finish: Bright, Dark Blue, Golden, Furnace Gray, etc.
- Good Flatness and Uniform Hardness
- Edge: Round / Slited / Squared
- APPLICATION: Rolling Shutter Spring, Band Saw Blade, Circular Saw,
Plaster Trowel, Shovels, Sickle, Automobile Industries, Masonry Tools,
Textile Industries, Shoe Shank, Stationary etc..